LRP P5-HV Graphene 2S LiPo 60C Shorty Stock Spec Battery. LRP 2018 battery technology gets a boost. With Graphene-2 cells are the next step in Graphene development, resulting in more power and optimized weight!
- Stock Spec: Specially developed for stock racing classes with highest possible voltage output for maximum speed and acceleration
- P5-HV Technology: 5mm gold plated battery plugs and 7.6V (2S) technology for maximum power
- Graphene-2: Lowers the internal resistance which leads to less heat build-up under load. This guarantees maximum performance
- 100% compatible for 8.40V (2S): More Power than LRP 2016 batteries at 8.40V charging!
- LRP quality approved: Endurance-tested over 400 continuous charge and discharge cycles
- 5mm Gold Works Team connectors included
- 3C Charge current
- Charge with your standard LiPo charger for 8.4V or with LiHV charger for 8.7V
- Complying with the rules of the following federations and race series: EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR, JMRCA, BRCA, DMC
- 120C/60C LiPo Power No memory effect, extremely long lifetime.
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved
Stock Spec Shorty
P5 5mm Gold
This product was added to our catalog on January 17, 2018