Lionel O-72 FasTrack Remote Left-Hand Switch
This is a Lionel O-72 FasTrack Remote Left-Hand Switch. This switch features a 15.5” straight with a 22 1/2 degree turnout, and a flawless non-derailing function that allows trains to keep running regardless of switch position. Plug and play compatibility allows the use of track voltage as well as auxiliary power. Remote switch controllers conveniently lock together for easy access, and Interchangeable number inserts allow you to instantly find the switch you want to control. Additionally, red and green LEDs indicate the switch position so there is no need to change light bulbs or worry about heat build up.
Offering innovation, variety, ease-of-use, and a fantastic prototypical look, the Lionel FasTrack track system brings your Lionel layout to life like never before. Its flawless performance and endless flexibility make it appealing to both first-timers and seasoned pros alike.
- 15 5/8 inch Straight
- 22 1/2-Degree turnout with removable 1 3/8 inch extensions
- Flawless non-derailing function allows trains to keep running regardless of switch position
- Plug and play using track voltage or auxiliary power
- Remote switch controllers conveniently lock together for easy access
- Interchangeable number inserts allow you to instantly find the switch you want to control
- Auxiliary power and TMCC (ASC and SC-2) terminals are conveniently located in roadbed base making all connections invisible from above
- Red and green LEDs indicate switch position—no need to change light bulbs or worry about heat build up
- Realistic appearance with molded, notched roadbed and railroad ties
- Easy, snap-together assembly
- Durable secure connections
- Patented center half-pin allows for track orientation in either direction without the need for moving pins from one end to the next
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2010.