Kyosho Syncro Touch KT-432PT 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio System w/KR-431T Receiver
Full color touch screen provides smartphone-like control feel and wide range of setting functions, making this upgrade model to the KT-19 a joy to use.
The Syncro Touch FHS/FHSS 2.4GHz transmitter is an ideal upgrade to the KT-19 included with the MR-03S/MA-020S/Overland Sports, Mini-Z Sports Series, and Mini-Z Moto Racer models. In addition to improved response and control precision, the other outstanding feature of the Syncro Touch KT-432PT is the color touch panel that creates a similar control feel to a smartphone. Like other mid-range transmitters, the Syncro Touch menu is rich with setting options from end-point, exponential, mixing and model memory (20 models), but also displays these in a user-friendly graphical and illustrated format like a smartphone. Switch the power ON/OFF and hear the start up sound of a racing car from the internal speaker. The Syncro Touch KT-432PT not only realizes an evolution in performance, but also takes the visual and user experience to a whole new level. Kyosho s guiding philosophy of serious about having fun is embodied in this next generation transmitter by enhancing the enjoyment of operating a transmitter and driving R/C cars at the same time.
Note: this radio works with Mini-Z Sports (FHS) and is not compatible with regular Mini-Z (ASF) cars.
- Orthodox design. Includes thin-type rubber grip as standard but also includes thicker L size for easier grip. Lightweight 398g is easy to hold for long drive times.
- Steering wheel position can be adjusted by extension. 5 trim switches are positioned around the steering wheel and 2 push switches are located near the grip for easy reach and control.
- While still a mid-range transmitter, the symmetrical design allows easy conversion for left-handed users by changing the installed extension.
- Easy visuals from the large 3.35-inch full color touch panel display brings smartphone-like control to R/C car transmitters. Popular language choice settings are available such as English and Japanese.
- Setting screen features 23 menu icons, more than enough for a mid-range transmitter. Illustrations are easy to understand and provide direct access and control of menu selections.
- Use of graphical and illustrated displays presents information on screen in the easiest to understand format. Control with the flick of a finger, just like a smartphone screen (photo shows steering exponential setting screen).
- Next generation transmitter with large full color touch panel display is ideal as upgrade from KT-19.
- Two built-in protocols: FHS Mini-Z Sports and FHSS.
- Compatible with other R/C models installed with KR-331/431T receiver, in addition to Mini-Z Sports series.
- Data from optional temperature/voltage sensor can be displayed on screen. (only when using KR-431T receiver)
- Equipped micro USB port allows firmware updates to be installed.
- Control feel of throttle trigger and steering wheel can be adjusted by changing position and spring tension.
Power supply voltage: 4 x AA alkaline batteries
Compatible Models: Cars & Boats
RF Range: 2.405-2.475GHz
2.4GHz System: FHS (MINI-Z SPORTS) / FHSS 1Way (KR-331) / FHSS 2Way(KR-431T)
Low Voltage Warning: below 3.7V
Steering Range: 66°(left/right 45°)
Throttle Range: 45°(forward/reverse 30°)
- KT-432PT transmitter unit
- KR-431T Receiver
- Grip rubber (L size)
- Micro USB cable
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.