This is the Kyosho Nitro Tracker QRC ReadySet 1/10 Monster Truck with KT-231P 2.4GHz Radio and Engine. This redesigned basher is made with the rock-solid running stability of a big tire machine with wide tread, and the nearly square dimensions of the Nitro Tracker to produce incredible driving capability.
Take this off-road truck anywhere you like to enjoy the advanced high-performance mechanics of this real engine-powered R/C car, such as the QRC (Quick Reverse Clutch) that enables forward, neutral and reverse operation. The 3rd channel on the KT-231P+ transmitter operates a servo to shift the gears on the QRC to change the drive gears between Forward-Neutral-Reverse, just like a real automobile. The pre-installed powerful KE15SP engine combines with the maintenance-friendly radio box and fuel pump that sends fuel efficiently to the carburetor from the fuel tank and engine-stop lever that safely brings the engine to a stop. With this Readyset, all you need is fuel, engine starting tools, and batteries to experience the dynamic realistic performance of the awesome Nitro Tracker.
- Readyset features pre-assembled 4WD chassis with shaft-driven 4 bevel gear diffs on front and rear and finished body set.
- 3rd channel operates the QRC system (Quick Reverse Clutch) to control forward, neutral and reverse.
- 2-speed transmission with adjustable shift timing makes maximum use of the KE15SP engine’s power band.
- One-piece stiffener and radio box increases chassis rigidity and provides dust-proof cover for receiver and battery.
- Includes KS4031-06W servos for steering, throttle and shift change.
- Double wishbone suspension with adjustable camber and toe angle.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Transmitter (KT-231P +)
- Binding stick
- Hex wrench(1.5mm / 2mm / 2.5mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- Instruction manual
- Glow Fuel
- (8) AA batteries for Transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, plug heater)
- 2 nylon straps (for fixing air cleaner)
This product was added to our catalog on November 27, 2019