Kyosho MB-010 Mini-Z Lazer ZX-5 ARR Chassis Set w/Jared Tebo Body
This is the Kyosho MB-010 Mini-Z Lazer ZX-5 ARR Chassis Set with an included Jared Tebo replica body. Longtime fans of R/C will recognize the distinctive form of the LAZER body straight away. But the familiar exterior hides the very latest in R/C design technology. The precision chassis features a shaft driven 4WD twin differential drive train incorporating a slipper clutch to protect gears with oil shocks on the 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension, just like the original Optima 1/10 racing buggy. The result is the exceptional performance expected of a 1/10 scale R/C buggy, but concentrated into a racing machine that fits in the palm of your hand.
With most of the precision components protected within the dirt-proof shell, the chassis has the rigidity and durability for hardcore off-road action. Based on the MINI-Z Racer, the control circuit board has been tuned for off-road with a special separated design. The ICS function allows precision setting adjustment of controls including the optional gyro unit through your PC while the Chase Mode feature fires up the intensity of racing action. Also, the steering servo is equipped with 7-stage gearing. High torque and precision control combine to produce the MINI-Z’s characteristic steering feel and linear control. The famous Jared Tebo body is pre-painted, just add your transmitter, install batteries into this legendary racing buggy and watch the latest MINI-Z technology tear up any dirt track.
- Shaft Drive System: Shaft drive 4WD system give you the most efficient drive train compared to other methods.
- High Efficiency Drive Train: A total of 14 bearings are used throughout the drive train to give you the best performance possible.
- Oil Filled Shocks: The MB-010 comes with a full set of oil filled shocks unlike other competitors that give you friction shocks. Oil shocks give you a better handle on the terrain by hugging every turn and giving you full control.
- 2.4GHz Chassis: ASF 2.4GHz system automatically scans for open frequencies to guarantee safe control from radio interference. Simply conduct the pairing of the Perfex KT-18 with the chassis to complete preparations. *NOTE: In ARR form the Perfex KT-18 Transmitter is not included.
- Ultra Fast Response: Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
- FET Speed: FET speed control amp with almost double the capacity of the previous Mini Z models, delivering powerful performance.
- LED Indicator: Features LED indicator that light to show power status.
- Lazer: The Mini Z Buggy comes equipped with the Lazer body in Jared Tebo's signature paint scheme ready to tear it up.
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C Unit
- Equipped with a 2 piece receiver unit
- Pre-Painted lexan body complete with markings (Jared Tebo Theme)
- Pinion Gears 2-types plus Spur Gear 1 type
- Pinion Gear Tool
- Spare Nuts
- Wheel Wrench
- AAA sized batteries x8
- KT-18 2.4GHz Transmitter (KYO82001) -or-
- EX-5UR 2.4Ghz Transmitter (KYO82012R-B)
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2012.