Kyosho MA-015 AWD Mini-Z Chassis Set
This is the Kyosho MA-015 AWD Mini-Z Chassis Set. Packaged without body, wheels and tires, you can choose your favorite style from the huge Auto Scale Collection lineup for AWD. In addition to the advanced double wishbone rear suspension, the chassis is mounted with a 2.4GHz one-piece RA-23T receiver-amp unit equipped with a high value optional sensor as standard, as well as Chase Mode to charge up the racing excitement. The combination of precision control and easy operation from the 2.4GHz system allows you to enjoy high performance almost as soon as you take it out of the box.
The precision structure of this micro-size AWD machine is comparable in its sophistication to 1/10 EP touring cars. The downstop mechanism, ball-connected system on the suspension shafts, and the friction damper with damping force adjusted with grease, provides a wide range of setting options. Precision geometry and link configuration realize effective mechanical grip for superior control. Compatibility with LL-size wheelbase body styles expands the driving experience even further. Optional gyro can be installed in the upper cover so throttle and steering control is automatically corrected to smooth the rough edges of driving, making it even easier for beginners to enjoy the fun of driving and drifting.
What Is Chase Mode? Chase Mode limits power output to 70% of full throttle. When the moment comes to attack, a push of the 3rd channel button on the transmitter increases power output to 100% for 3-second burst of speed. This enables greater driving control and also adds the excitement of overtaking duels so drivers can enjoy nose to tail racing battles. Also, the number of power boosts can be set to apply a handicapping system to level the playing field for drivers of different experience levels. At the time of shipment, the overtake function is set to a maximum of 5 times per race.
- Precision control for racing and drifting. Sophisticated structure is impressive even to look at. Special features are color coordinated.
- Equipped with 2.4GHz RA-23T that automatically manages frequencies. Chase Mode adds extra excitement to racing. Matched in stylish black color.
- Popular optional double wishbone suspension is pre-installed on rear. Packaged at an affordable price without transmitter, tires and wheels.
- Ball connected suspension shafts with adjustable angle improves performance over bumps. Features adjustable toe angle and includes two types of rear suspension holder.
- Screw-in adjustable down stop and other setting options similar to 1/10 touring cars.
- Optional gyro unit can be fitted inside the cover. Detects deviation and automatically corrects throttle and steering control. Promises improved driving stability.
- Install the optional scramble flasher (sold separately) that lights up when overtaking mode can be used, flashes when it is active and goes out when not available.
- Pre-installed double wishbone suspension.
- Other makes of 2.4GHz transmitters for the MINI-Z can be used.
- Compatible with M, L, LL size Auto Scale Collection bodies. (**not compatible with some body styles. Check the support page for body compatibility).
- Optional support bearings for the spur gear can be fitted when using the LL wheelbase.
- Packaged without wheels and tires so you have freedom to choose.
- Factory assembled chassis
- Upper and lower chassis plates for LL wheelbase setting
- Rear suspension spacers for chassis height adjustment
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears <27T, 29T, 31T for M wheelbase>, <27T, 29T for L wheelbase>, <27T, 29T, 31T for LL wheelbase>
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Compatible Auto Scale Collection Body
- 3 Channel transmitter for Mini Z compatible with ASF 2.4GHz (Recommended: Kyosho EX-5UR ASF Transmitter No. 82012) or compatible ASF 3 Channel KO Propo Transmitter. A Standard KT-18 Transmitter will work but will not allow the use of Chase Mode.
- (4) AAA-size batteries for chassis.
- (8) AA-size alkaline Batteries for transmitter
- I.C.S. USB adapter (No.82080) for using I.C.S. functions and Chase Mode adjustment.
This product was added to our catalog on April 3, 2012.