Kyosho DRX VE Demon 1/9 ReadySet Electric Rally Car w/KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter
This is the Kyosho DRX VE Demon 1/9 ReadySet Electric Rally Car. Realistic scale wheelbase dimensions, Kyoshos proven full time 4WD drive train, ORION KV2400/Vortex R10 sensorless brushless power, and an ultra realistic 1/9 scale body have been combined to make this car a true piece of rally art! Aggressive handling characteristics and an incredible power system allow you to turn any open area into a racing circuit, with the relentless drive of a true WRC machine.
Just about everything you need to live your rally fantasy has been included in this fully assembled ReadySet chassis, including the KT-200 2.4GHz radio system that features dual-rate settings and automatically manages the frequency band, with an optional failsafe function that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost. Plus, the DRX VE is compatible with the DBX/DST platform and shares 60% of its parts with its nitro brothers so parts availability is not an issue. The Orion Vortex ESC/Motor system is pre-installed and features a smoother power band and more punch compared to its predecessor, with a 2400kV 540 Motor that can handle up to 11.1V LiPo power. The package is rounded out with big bore, plastic body oil filled shocks, a digital steering servo, and a variety of setup options that allow the car to be setup for any condition.
What is a ReadySet? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and 7.4-11.1v Lipo/7.2v NiMh are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- EVO New Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor is pre-installed and fitted to an easy gear mesh motor mount for easy maintenance. The Vortex 10 EVO delivers jaw dropping power and acceleration.
- R10 Equipped with the New Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC, that delivers a smoother power band and more punch compared to its predecessor. It comes with a pre-installed cooling fan to provide you with maximum performance each and every time.
- Syncro A pre-installed stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate functions, also features a 4 channel receiver providing you with a wide range of upgrade options.
- Big Bore Shocks: Equipped with large capacity plastic oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large bumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Multipoint Adjustments: Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive: The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servo: Equipped with a digital servos for great response.
- Wide Stance: Long span suspension arms create a wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Fully Interchangeable: Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly pillow ball connect system.
- Compatible with DBX/DST: The DBX VE has 60% parts compatibility to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.
- Updated Steering Layout: The DRX VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle than the DBX GP version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount: Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- Steel Pinion Gear: The DRX VE is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
Team Orion Experience ESC & Motor Features:
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMH / 2S-3S LiPo w/Deans Plug
- 540 Size 2400KV Motor
- Built in Cooling Fins
- Low Voltage Cut-off Auto Detect 3.0V/cell
- Thermal Protection
- Forward/ Brake/ Reverse or Forward only
- Continuous Max Current 70A
- Peak Current 150A
Length: 560mm (22")
Width: 260mm (10.2")
Height: 187mm (7.3")
Wheelbase: 316mm (12.4")
Weight: 2600g (w/body)
Gear Ratio: 8.86:1
Transmitter: Syncro KT-200 2.4Ghz
ESC: Team Orion R10 Sports
Motor: 2400KV Motor
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 10 Motor
- Team Orion Vortex R10 ESC (Sensorless Only)
- Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter and R/C System
- L Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries
- 7.2/8.4NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) or 2S/3S Lipo w/Deans plugs
- Charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry
This product was added to our catalog on October 11, 2012.