Kyosho DRX Demon 1/9 ReadySet Nitro Rally Car w/KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter
This is the Kyosho DRX Demon 1/9 ReadySet Nitro Rally Car. Realistic scale wheelbase dimensions, Kyoshos proven fulltime 4WD drive train, GXR .18 nitro power, and an ultra realistic 1/9 scale body have been combined to make this car a true piece of rally art! Aggressive handling characteristics and an incredible power plant allow you to turn any open area into a racing circuit, with the relentless drive of a true WRC machine.
Just about everything you need to live your rally fantasy has been included in this fully assembled ReadySet chassis, including the KT-200 2.4GHz radio system that features dual-rate settings and automatically manages the frequency band, and an optional failsafe function that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost. Plus, the DRX is compatible with the DBX/DST platform, so parts availability is not an issue. The GXR .18 engine is pre-installed and the 100cc fuel tank provides run times up to 10 minutes. The package is rounded out with big bore, plastic body oil filled shocks, a 2-shoe buggy style clutch, and a chassis that provides a variety of setup options that will allow the car to be setup for any condition.
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- 3 Differential Drive System: Long wheel base chassis with 3-differential full-time 4WD realizes a low center of gravity and excellent suspension for great running performance on any type of surface.
- Fully Interchangeable: Fully interchangeable suspension arms and knuckles realize economical and efficient parts maintenance.
- Syncro 2.4Ghz: A stylish FHSS 2.4Ghz rc system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the DRX, also features a 4 channel receiver for future expansions.
- Rock Guard: Knuckle design features rock guards that prevent dirt and stones getting inside and locking the wheels up unexpectedly. In the heat of racing battle, this is an essential design feature.
- Independent Suspension: Specially designed 4-wheel independent suspension delivers plenty of stroke even on the uptravel side for stable high-speed surface tracing and powerful running performance.
- Rally Pattern Tires: Rally pattern pneumatic rubber tires and wheels compliment the scale appearance of the body and its separate clear-lens headlights.
- Clear Headlight Lens: Clear headlight lenses add a detailed finish to the scale realistic body and decals.
- 2 Shoe Clutch System: Uses the same separated clutch structure as racing buggies to deliver superior throttle response.
- Large Capacity Air Filter: Large air cleaner works effectively to extend the maintenance cycle of the engine.
- No Holes: Downward facing offset of the muffler exit eliminates the need for exhaust holes in the body.
- Large Oil Filled Shocks: Large capacity oil shocks with chassis height adjustment function are included as standard.
- Keep the Dirt Out: Dirt resistant radio box can be completely removed with just four screws for easy maintenance.
- Dual Disk Brakes: Dual disk brakes allow individual brake settings on the front and rear.
- Large Fuel Tank: 103cc fuel tank delivers run times of more than 10 minutes.
- Racing Features: Racing design features include a transponder stay and a quick opening fuel tank cap.
- Unlimited Adjustments: Setting options are available for chassis height, camber, track width, as well as front and rear toe angle.
- Full Range of Option Parts: Optional clutch springs and clutch shoes provide a variety of power feel settings. Install an optional sway bar to take performance to an even higher level.
- Pre-assembled chassis by Kyosho
- Completed pre-painted body
- Mounted GXR.18 engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and muffler
- PERFEX KT-200 2.4Ghz R/C system installed
- Cross Wrench
- (12) AA-size batteries for R/C system
- (2) D-size batteries for plug heater
- R/C Fuel (20%)
- Glow Plug Heater
- Fuel Bottle
This product was added to our catalog on October 11, 2012.