Dubbed the S2, the shell rocks some familiar features but rolled together with a low-profile stance. The S2 is a performer straight out of the package and the Aero rear wing helps deliver results on any racing circuit.
Slammed overall height allows the S2 to whisk through the turns with a low center of mass while the progressive cab design provides plenty of front-end force for superior balance and steering. A channeled roof directs the flow through the center of the body while also increasing the rigidity of the cockpit. The dual side-window design that has become famous on the JConcepts bodies remains to bring a traditional feel to the layout.
The upper side-pods feature distinct vents used to help relieve hot air build-up inside the body for those high-powered runs or hot days at the track. Carved and detailed side-pods edge the body giving the highly aero unit a stylish look with a tight fit and finish. Cut-lines are included on the body to accommodate 3 and 4 gear lay-down transmission layouts as well as the “dirt” 3 gear stand-up configuration, giving all out versatility.
- Lightweight Lexan material
- JConcepts original Silencer 2 styling
- Aggressive, progressive cab design
- Channeled roof with center stabilizer
- Useable side-pod vents
- Compatible with 3 and 4 gear lay-down transmissions and 3 gear stand-up configuration
- Includes two Aero rear wings
- Includes JConcepts decal sheet and window mask
- Also available in standard version (JCO0320)
Note: This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2016