JConcepts Dirt Webs 60mm Rear Buggy Tires (2) (Gold)
This is a pack of two JConcepts Dirt Webs 60mm Rear Buggy Tires. The Dirt Web tread, originally based on the popular Pressure Points tire design, connects uniformly positioned Web-Bars to create an amazingly stable tire. The Dirt Webs, the ultimate Bar-Tire, relies heavily on the Web-treatment for massive forward acceleration; however, the design does not stop there. Inside the supported bar portion rests horizontal and vertical alternating bars which help balance side-bite and backs up the Web-Bars to help minimize wear. Down in the corners, small Pressure Point sized pins break-in quickly providing surface area for specialty indoor racing and also lend a helping hand to stabilize the tire in extreme high-grip conditions.
The outer edges feature a single rib on each side which proves extra side-bite during heavy cornering and side-loading characteristics. The Dirt Web thread sits on the proven "Bar Code" tire carcass giving the tire a low-profile, wide-body appearance allowing clipped tread to extend all the way to the outer edges. The carefully shaped profile allows a great balance of monster forward traction and comfortable side-bite. Available in multiple compounds, the Dirt Webs can easily be matched to any track conditions ranging from indoor clay, indoor dirt to outdoor hard-packed or treated clay or dirt.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Designed in conjunction with Brian Kinwald and Jason Ruona
- Connected Web-bars for stability / forward grip
- Horizontal and vertical bars for side-bite
- Pressure Point pins adds surface area
- 60mm /2.4" bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes firm And-1 foam inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Silver (Super Soft Indoor): Similar to gold, but softer. Breaks in faster, recommended on freshly groomed tracks or when a faster break in is needed.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
This product was added to our catalog on December 26, 2014.