The big brother to the Webs, the Dirt Maze tire is designed specifically for the outdoor conditions where the track has been treated or left dry. Built around the foundation of other successful JConcepts tires, the Dirt Maze has some depth and girth built into the design. Starting with thicker, connected webbing, the hot outdoor tire provides a continuous edgy contact patch needed for driving outdoors and at high-speed.
Surprise, the Dirt Maze is already a winner in the hands of Ryan Maifield. The juggernaut driver from Arizona recently made the trip to the Hot Rod Hobbies Shootout where he took the coveted TQ and 1st place with the tire showing the speed and endurance of the tire built just for those conditions. Ryan commented, "Obviously the Dirt Maze was dialed here and combined with the compounds like Y2, Dustin Evans and I showed we could go 1st and 2nd here on one of the most difficult conditions we race on."
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Designed in conjunction Jason Ruona, Brian Kinwald and Ryan Maifield
- Hefty X-patterns with alternating bar support
- Horizontal and vertical bars for side-bite
- 2.2" bead mounting size for compatibility
- Includes Dirt Tech Closed cell foam inserts
Long Wear Compounds:
- R2: Medium Soft
- O2: Medium
- Y2: Firm
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2016