JConcepts B6/B6D "S2" Body w/6.5" Aero Wing (Clear) (Light Weight)
The JConcepts B6/B6D "S2" Light Weight Body combines familiar features with a low-profile stance, and is the perfect choice for 17.5 stock racing. The light-weight variant, unpainted - without decals, tips the scales at 12-15 grams lighter than the standard body. To make the light weight body easy to identify, they feature a green protective overspray film. The light weight body includes a standard weight wing to maintain durability in this key area.
The S2 is a performer straight out of the package, with the Aero rear wing to help deliver results on any track. Slammed overall height provides a low center of mass, while the progressive cab design provides plenty of front-end force for superior balance and steering. A channeled roof directs the flow through the center of the body while also increasing the rigidity of cockpit. The dual side-window design remains to bring a traditional JConcepts feel to the layout.
The upper side-pods feature vents used to help relieve hot air build-up inside the body for those high-powered runs or hot days at the track. Carved and detailed side-pods edge the body giving the highly aero unit a stylish look with a tight fit and finish. Cut-lines are included on each side of the body to accommodate stand-up 3 or 4 gear and lay-down transmission layouts giving all out versatility.
- Due to the thin gauge material, be aware during painting and handling of the body how much pressure is applied. Specifically, while cutting liquid mask or masking tape be careful not to scar deeply into the body.
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Used by Spencer Rivkin to win the IFMAR World Championships in Tsukuba, Japan
- JConcepts original Silencer 2 styling
- Aggressive, progressive cab design
- Channeled roof with center stabilizer
- Useable side-pod vents
- Compatible with stand-up 3 and 4 gear and lay-down transmission
- Includes two Aero rear wings
- Includes JConcepts decal sheet and window mask
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, May 5 2017.