ImmersionRC SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz Circular Polarized Antenna (2) (Right Hand) (RPSMA)
Pair with a SpiroNET Patch
For dramatically increased range, combine with a SpiroNET 5.8GHz 13dBi patch (IRL2302)! You can easily achieve ranges of several km, with license-free 25mW A/V transmitters. Pair with a 600mW A/V transmitter (IRL2101), and your flight time will be an issue before the you start to see snow in your video!
Fly With Friends
Two variants of the SpiroNET 5.8GHz Omni, and Patch antennas are available. The original right-hand circular polarized antenna (with the black cap), and the left-hand version (with the white cap). When flying with friends, fly alternate channels with alternate polarization to decrease inter-model interference.
- 5.8GHz Band
- Circular Polarization
- Fully protected against the elements (and the occasional crash)
- Individually tested
- Greatly increase usable range compared with a traditional antenna
- Set includes two 4 lobe skew planar antennas
- Choose from right or left hand circular polarization
- Unique design, not seen before in the FPV world.
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances. Each antenna 100% is tested to ensure maximum range and performance
- Antenna uses a high quality semi-rigid cable, that can be bent to any angle and maintain its shape in any orientation
- Extra long cable to clear your head (which blocks 5.8GHz emissions) for goggle installation
- The custom radome is RF-transparent, and protects the antenna from the occasional crash, or that oops moment when flying
- SMA connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date. RP-SMA version available for use with competitor's 5.8GHz equipment (gray-top version)
Polarization: Right Hand, Circular
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2016.