Hudy Spring Steel Turnbuckle Wrench (5mm)
This is the Hudy Spring Steel 5mm Turnbuckle Wrench. This precision 5mm turnbuckle wrench is designed exclusively by HUDY from special self-developed, world-renowned HUDY Spring Steel™ to ensure maximum strength, durability, and long life. This turnbuckle wrench is additionally hardened to provide unmatched life span.
- Smart fork design ensures perfect fit to 5mm turnbuckles and minimizes the wear and rounding of the tool shape
- Wrench head shape is hand ground on a precision grinding machine to ensure a very precise shape to a snug fit on the turnbuckle
- The fork end of the tool is additionally ground flat to keep the tool shape as thin as possible for very easy access in restricted areas
- The other end of the tool has a smartly-designed ball which makes gripping the tool very easy to use
- Perfect tool for adjusting 5mm turnbuckles on 1/10 on-road and off-road cars
- Laser-engraved HUDY logo and turnbuckle size for easy and quick identification
- Popular turnbuckle sizes available: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2009.