HPI Trophy Buggy Flux Brushless RTR 1/8 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy w/2.4GHz Radio
This is the HPI Trophy Buggy Flux Brushless RTR 1/8 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy. The brushless-powered RTR Trophy Buggy Flux from HPI is the go-to kit for all-out fun and excitement combined with mind-bending top speeds!
The Trophy Buggy has been a hugely popular 1/8th buggy, and now that it's fitted with the demonically fast Scream brushless motor and the 4S-capable Flux Rage speed controller, you can finally see what all the excitement is about with 1/8th electric buggies at a great price!
Fully assembled right out of the box and fitted with a no-hassle HPI 2.4GHz radio system, the Trophy Buggy Flux is ready for you to drop in two 2S LiPo batteries for 14.4 volts of ground-crushing fun! Go brushless with the Trophy Buggy Flux!
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design. The zero kingpin 'inverse angle block' design is a definite winner, and out on the track it will give you the confidence you desire as you go head to head against the club pros!
- Thick 6061 aluminum shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strength yet flexible to tackle give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminum steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll center
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
Wheelbase: 320mm (adjustable)
Track Width Front/Rear: 260mm
Tires: 40mm wide x 110mm (outer diameter), 80mm inner diameter
Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
- Trophy Buggy Flux - RTR
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
Needed To Complete:
- (2) 2S LiPo batteries w/T-Style connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2017.