The HPI Reactor 500 is the ultimate charging companion for every RC hobbyist's toolbox!
With universal voltage input, compatibility with Li-Ion, LiPo, LiFE and Pb battery types, fast charging up to 5 amps, discharging, balancing, cycling, multiple profiles and microprocessor control, you won't have a need for any other charger on your pit table.
- Perfect for All RC Hobbyists: With the ability to charge a wide variety of battery types in various sizes and capabilities, the Reactor 500 is ideal for all car, airplane and boat RC enthusiasts.
- Microprocessor Controlled: The optimized microprocessor controller perfectly controls the charging, balancing and discharging, and prevents the overcharging of all types of batteries. The microprocessor disconnects the charge current and sounds and alarm if there is a malfunction.
- LiPo & Li-Ion Charger/Balancer: Safe charging of lithium polymer (LiPo) or Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries from 1S up to 6S. Maximum charge voltage of 4.2V/cell for LiPo, 4.1V/cell for Li-Ion; up to 1C fast charge per cell.
- A123/LiFeCharger/Balancer: Charge the latest LiFe batteries (up to 6S) with complete confidence. Maximum charge voltage of 3.6V/cell up to 4C fast charge per cell.
- NiMH & NiCd Battery Charging: Charge all current NiMH or older NiCd cells at up to 5 amps for safe and fast charging, from 1 to 15 cells.
- Pb Battery Charging: Pb (lead-acid) batteries from 2-20V can be easily charged for engine starters, etc.
- Discharger: Discharge cells at a safe rate to maximize capacity and lengthen life. NiMH and NiCd discharging from 0.1 to 1 amp. Individual lithium battery cell discharging for maximum safety.
- Storage Mode: Choose this easy storage charge mode for confident long-term lithium battery storage.
- Extra-Safe Charging: Safety limits include: voltage, current, capacity, time and input power. Delta-peak sensitivity prevents too much voltage going into the battery; automatic cutoff when the battery reaches maximum capacity; maximum charge time can be set; lower input voltage level.
- Multiple Charging Profiles: Simplify charging by storing up to 5 battery pack profiles for charging different types of car/plane batteries, transmitter pack, receiver batteries and more.
- Easy Cycling of Battery Packs: Revive battery packs for periodic maintenance or after a long storage. The charger safely charges the battery to full capacity, then slowly discharges it to a safe level up to 5 times. Ideal if you don't use your batteries regularly.
Multiple Connectors Included
- Power inputs: Standard US 3-pin laptop power supply connection for AC 100-120V, 12V power lead plus crocodile-style clips for car battery
- Charger outputs: 4mm gold connector with small crocodile clips, 4mm gold connector with standard battery connector, 4mm gold connector with glow plug connector, 4mm gold connector with BEC connector, 4mm gold connector with Futaba connector, plus 4mm gold connector with Deans connector
Power Input: DC 11-18V or auto-switching AC 100-240V
Charge Current Range: 0.1-5.0 amp (50W max)
Discharge Current Range: 0.1-1.0 amp (5W max)
Current Drain for Balancing Point: 300 mA/cell
NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-15 cells
Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFe cell count: 1S-6S
Pb battery voltage: 2V-20V
Dimensions: 147 x 139 x 45mm
This product was added to our catalog on December 22, 2017