HPI Racing WR8 Flux 2012 Fiesta RS Ford World Rally Team 1/8 WRC RTR Rally Car w
This is the HPI WR8 Flux 1/8 Scale Ready-To-Run Electric Rally Car with a 2012 Fiesta RS WRC Ford World Rally Team Body, and an included TF-40 2.4GHz Radio System. Starting with the drivetrain from the Bullet Flux-powered truck, HPI designers had the perfect starting point to create this exciting rally car. The WR8 Flux keeps the tough bevel gear differentials, 4WD shaft drivetrain and fully ball bearing-supported drivetrain of the Bullet Flux truck, but adds new suspension geometry, thick sway bars, plus scale WRC-style tarmac tires and wheels to make it a true rally contender! The 2012 Ford World Rally Team livery brings the WR8 Flux up to speed with the latest World Rally Championship styling!
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC off-road action. The WR8 Flux is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - differentials, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package.
- Authentic WRC Scale Looks and Performance: To make it a complete scale package, HPI bodyshell designers got to work replicating the 2012 Ford Fiesta RS WRC used by the Ford World Rally Team, the official Ford works rally team. This car saw action all around the world, from New Zealand to Norway, Great Britain to Germany! The shape and decals of this championship contender are absolutely spot-on, and when you add the officially licensed Abu Dhabi/Castrol livery, scale tarmac tyres and OZ wheels, it's impossible to distinguish it from the real thing!
- HPI Flux VEKTOR 4000kV Motor: The Flux VEKTOR 4000kV motor delivers massive power - plenty of juice for instant acceleration and enough power to pull out of just about any sideways drift. Option pinion gears are available to fine-tune the speed and torque delivery! The brushless design assures maximum performance with nearly no maintenance required.
- Flux VAPOR Pro Speed Controller: With the capacity to handle 2S and 3S LiPo power, the Flux VAPOR Pro electronic speed control can take anything you can possibly throw at it and keep coming back for more! The VAPOR Pro features an integrated cooling fan to keep it cool in tough conditions. The Flux VAPOR Pro ESC is reversible so you can back out of jams with ease. For maximum adjustability it's fully programmable with the optional HPI USB Programming Kit (HPI100573).
- HPI TF-40 2.4GHz Radio System: Controlling the rally car is easy with the HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for steering trim, throttle trim, steering dual rate, end points, servo reversing switches, low battery indicator and a 3rd channel for optional accessories.
- Waterproof SF-10W Servo: Sealed waterproof HPI SF-10W steering servo.
- Adjustable Gear Differential: Sealed adjustable front, center and rear gear differentials and silicone oil-filed center differential for high traction and drivetrain protection.
- Rally Tuned Suspension Arms: Fully adjustable suspension arms features droop screw, multiple shock mounting positions and structural reinforcement for increased durability. Mudguards are held securely in place via two button head screws while the mud guards themselves protect the shock shafts from debris in order to promote increased seal longevity.
- Tunable Silicone Oil Filled Shocks: Fully adjustable silicone oil filled shocks dampen the bumps and are completely tunable for on road or off road terrain.
- 3mm Countersunk Aluminum Chassis: The 3mm aluminum chassis is the foundation of a tough and durable racing machine, and features composite braces front and rear, cool silver anodizing and countersunk screws on the bottom for zero interference going over obstacles. The dirt guards keep the worst mud and dirt from getting into the chassis and protect the chassis as well.
- High Efficiency Shaft Full Time 4WD Drivetrain: The WR8 FLUX is equipped with a shaft drivetrain. It also includes three oil-filled gear differentials with bevel gears, a full-time 4WD drivetrain supported by rubber-sealed ball bearings, high-strength steel driveshafts, axles and much more.
WR8 Flux Features:
- Pre-Assembled 1/8th scale Rally Car
- Based on the Bullet Flux truck
- Flux Vapor Pro speed controller
- Flux Vektor 4000Kv motor
- 2S and 3S LiPo compatible
- TF-40/RF-40 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with failsafe and drop-down steering wheel
- Powerful & waterproof steering servo
- 3mm aluminum chassis with centralized weight balance
- Full-time 4WD for excellent control
- Adjustable battery tray
- Efficient and tough shaft drivetrain
- Front skidplate with durable foam bumper
- Splashproof receiver box
- Composite chassis braces for extra driving feel
- Tough oil-filled gear differentials
- Realistic tarmac rally tires
- Aluminum shock towers front and rear
- High ground clearance for driving on most surfaces
- Mud guards for rear shocks prevent dirt build-up
- Quick access to all critical maintenance points
- Dual bellcrank steering
- Cam type servo saver
- All socket head hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
- 300mm wheelbase (same as Super Nitro, TGX, Super Ten, etc.)
TF-40 Radio Features:
- Digital 2.4GHz technology
- Run your HPI kit with other drivers without worrying about frequencies
- Adjustable built-in failsafe
- Drop-down steering wheel design for improved comfort and racer feel
- Servo end point adjustments for steering and throttle
- Servo reversing
- Steering dual rate
- Center trim (steering and throttle )
- Light weight (only 4 "AA" batteries required)
- Simple switch for legal use in France
Tire Diameter: 80mm
Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
Needed To Complete:
- 2S or 3S LiPo Battery pack, or 6-Cell NiMH Battery Pack (w/Deans Plugs)
- Compatible battery charger
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2012.