HPI Racing Sport 3 Flux RTR 1/10 Touring Car w/Falken Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Body & 2.4GHz Radio
This is the HPI Sport 3 Flux Ready to Run Sedan, with an included Falken Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Body and 2.4GHz Radio System. The RS4 Sport 3 chassis features an efficient, sealed shaft drivetrain that protects the drivetrain from stones and dirt. The RS4 Sport 3 Flux is equipped with a high performance brushless electronic speed controller and motor, that is capable of pushing this machine to insane speeds of 70+ MPH!
This car features the modern 'urban camo' with shark-mouth livery to recreate the car #17 Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR driven by Wolf Henzler, Nick Tandy and Bryan Sellers. The iconic shape of the Porsche 911 combined with this replica paint scheme creates a head-turning look for the fastest version of the RS4 Sport 3. Finishing the car off is a set of extra-wide replica BBS wheels fitted with replica slick Falken Azenis tires!
- Replica BBS Racing Wheels
- Replica Falken Tire Azenis Slick Racing Tires
- Replica Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Body
- Realistic Aerodynamic Body Details
- One-Piece Molded Chassis
- Low Profile Layout Design
- 3S LiPo Capable
- Fits a variety of batteries
- HPI Flux Brushless Technology
- Full-Time Four-Wheel-Drive
- Sealed Bottom-Access Shaft Drivetrain
- Easy Access Differentials
- 4-Gear Metal Differentials
- Double-Wishbone Adjustable Suspension
- Double Bellcrank Steering
- Rugged Spring-Loaded Servo Saver
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Rear End Chassis Diffuser
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Optional Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Cover Available
- Optional Carbon Fiber Shock Towers Available
- Optional Differential Spool Available
- Optional Machined Aluminum Parts
Length: 431mm (17")
Height: 127mm (5")
Width: 200mm (7.9")
Wheelbase: 254mm (10")
Maximum Battery Dimensions (WxLxH): 47x143x31mm
- HPI RS4 Sport 3 On-Road Car with Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Body
- HPI 2.4GHz Radio System
- Waterproof EMH-3S Brushless ESC
- Flux MMH-4000Kv Brushless Motor
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
Needed to Complete:
- 2S 7.4V LiPo, 3S 11.1V LiPo 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH or 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH Battery w/T-Style Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2015.
- Body posts up front are cut from the factory so you can't raise the body any higher without buying new ones.
- Steering rack horns should be slightly raised off the chassis for better clearing of rocks.
- Replacement parts are very difficult to acquire, aftermarket/upgrade option parts are virtually non existent.
That last part is the real killer, if I had known it would be this impossible to upgrade and even replace a broken part I probably wouldn't have purchased the car. Be that as it may, it's a problem with the company rather than the car itself but it certainly detracts from the overall experience. I hope HPI/HB and whoever purchased them can straighten things out again.
Update: GPS measured a top speed of 58.0mph with a 3s lipo but otherwise stock drivetrain.
Update 2: GPS measured 70.9mph with 38T pinion 64T spur and 3s lipo.)
Overall great job by HPI on this one!)