Hobbywing Xerun 150A 1/8 Competition Sensored Brushless ESC
This is the Hobbywing Xerun 150A 1/8 Competition Sensored Brushless ESC. The Xerun 150A is the perfect brushless/sensored ESC for 1/8 scale buggy, truggy or monster truck applications. Featuring a multitude of programming capabilities, the ultra low resistance ESC is packed with great features racers crave.
- Compatible with most of sensorless and sensored brushless motors such as Novak, LRP and Feigao, etc.
- Large current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- The built-in switching mode BEC has powerful output to supply all electronic equipments.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box .
- The major electronic components are sealed against splashing water and dust.
- These is a mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
Output: Continuous 150A, burst 950A.
Input: 6-18 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-6S LiPo. (When using 2S lipo or 6 cells NiMH, an UBEC or seperate battery is strongly recommended to supply the receiver)
BEC: 5.75V/3A (Switch mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.0002 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors.
Suitable Motor: * Note #1
- When working with 4 cells Lipo: KV<=3000
- When working with 6 cells Lipo: KV<=2400
Suitable Car: 1/8 On-road/Buggy/Truggy/Monster competition.
Size: 58mm(L) * 46.5mm(W) * 35mm(H).
Weight: 105g (Without wires).
*Note #1: The above KV number is the value of a 4274 sized motor (Diameter=42mm, Length=74mm).
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.