Hobbywing EZRun MAX10 Sensorless Brushless ESC
This item earns up to 55 VIP Reward Points Learn More
The Hobbywing EZRun MAX10 Sensorless Brushless ESC uses an advanced Motor Thermal Protection circuit to monitor the motor temperature and protect the motor from irreversible damage due to overheating. Combined this with a high voltage internal BEC, a high quality power switch and the durability that has made Hobbywing famous and you have an excellent choice for powering your vehicle in any sensorless application.
- Capacitor Thermal Protection: The capacitor thermal protection first implemented in the MAX10 will effectively protect capacitors from diaelectric failure causing irreversible damage to the ESC due to overload.
- Motor Thermal Protection circuit (in Sensorless Mode): When pairing the MAX10 with a Hobbywing matching motor (i.e. EzRun 3652/3660 G2 motor), the temperature sensor cable on the ESC will monitor the motor temperature and protect the motor from irreversible damage due to overheating in real time.
- High Reliability & Durability: Built with high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the MAX10 is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most extreme racing applications, but it is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Super Internal BEC: The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the use of various high voltage servo
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions: The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX10 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or debris.
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch: The MAX10 features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge: You can upgrade the MAX10 with the Hobbywing WiFi/USB LINK software, a WiFi module/ LED or LCD program box and a smartphone/laptop. Hobbywing updates its ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- Sensored/Sensorless: SL
- Waterproof: Yes
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/450A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 6V/7.4V,3A
- Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1/Black-14AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Black-14AWG-200mm*3
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: 3.5 Bullet Connectors (Female)
- Note: All the wire length above is the original length not the length you see from the outside.
- Size: 25.0x25.0x10.0mm
- Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- Powered by: BEC
- ESC Programing via
- SET Button on ESC: Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Program Port: PRG/Fan Port
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size & Weight
- Size: 39.4x32.8x23.1mm
- Weight: 67.8g
- Motors: SL BL Motors/SD BL Motors (only in SL mode)
- Vehicles: 1/10th Buggy, On-road, and Light-weight 2WD SCT, Truck and Monster Truck
- KV Rating/T Count: 2S LiPo: KV≤6000;3S LiPo: KV≤4000 (3652 Series of Motors)
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2016.