Hobbywing EZRun MAX10 SCT 120A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC
This is the Hobbywing EZRun MAX10 SCT V3 1/10 Scale Waterproof Brushless ESC. Compatible with 3-4S LiPo power, the MAX10 SCT provides the ultimate power upgrade solution for many popular 1/10 scale vehicles.
- High Reliability & Durability: Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the EZRun MAX10 SCT is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Great Flexibility & Versatility: With incredible acceleration capabilities and a rock-solid, stable output, the MAX10 SCT can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways and powering through the bumpiest terrain. The user will have the choice of adjusting the ESC parameters as per his preference and ability.
- Applicable for All Weather Conditions: The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX10 SCT to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
- High Voltage Built-in BEC: The MAX10 SCT has adopted the world's first HV built-in BEC with an output current of up to 3 Amps and a switchable output voltage of 6-7.4V. The high voltage BEC is designed to handle today's high voltage servos on demand used by 1/10 scale vehicles.
- Advanced & Secure Electronic Switch: The MAX10 SCT features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50,000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge: You can upgrade the MAX10 SCT with the Hobbywing USB LINK software, a multifunction LCD program box and a laptop. Hobbywing updates it's ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
- Maintenance Free: The ESC, minus the cooling fan, is basically maintenance free. The cooling fan is designed to be shockproof, which in turn will reduce damage brought on by frequent vehicle big jumps and landings on hard surfaces.
- Continuous Current: 120A
- Peak Current: 760A
- Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Applications: 1/10th Short Course Trucks, Stadium Trucks, Monster Trucks
- Motor Limit:
- 2S LiPo: KV ≤6000
- 3S LiPo: KV ≤4000
- 4S LiPo: KV ≤3000
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 9-12S NiMH, 3-4S LiPo
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 3A (Switch-mode BEC)
- Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 5V/7.4V
- Connectors: Input End: None, Output End: Female 4.0mm Gold Connectors (pre-soldered onto the PCB of the speed controller)
- Size (LxWxH): 49.0x39.5x34.7mm
- Weight: 105g
- Programming Port: FAN/PRG Port
- (1) MAX10 SCT ESC
- (3) 12 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) 12 AWG, 200C Red & Black wires for battery input
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- (1) Manual
Recommended Hobbywing Programmers:
This product was added to our catalog on June 3, 2016.