Hitec X2-400 2 Channel DC Multi-Charger (6S/20A/400W x 2)
This is the Hitec X2-400 2 Channel DC Multi-Charger. The X2-400 is a microprocessor-controlled, two-port battery charger and is capable of charging all types of high amperage batteries. Two identical yet independent 400-watt power output ports combine for a total of 800 watts of charging power. Each port charges at up to 20 amps and discharges at 0.1-5 amps, offering the perfect solution for batteries of all common chemistries, including 1-6S Lithium (LiPo, LiFe and Li-Ion), 1-15 cell NiCd/NiMH and 2-20V lead acid packs. Additional features include internal cell balancers, high contrast LCD displays and important warning and safety functions. Designed with a stylish aluminum case for rapid heat dissipation, the X2-400 offers drivers and pilots the most powerful dual-port charging capacity on the market.
- Optimized Operating Software
- Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancers
- Charges Most Popular Lithium Chemistry Batteries (Li-Ion, LiPo, LiFe)
- Multiple Lithium Battery Charge Modes (Fast, Balance & Storage Modes)
- 5 User Customizable Presets Per Channel
- Delta Peak Technology for Maximum Safety
- Automatic Charging Current Limit
- User Set Capacity and Processing Time Limit
- Temperature Threshold*
- Cyclic Charging / Discharging
- PC Based Analysis Using USB Communication**
** A PC-LINK USB adaptor can be purchased separately.
* This function is available by connecting an optional temperature probe, which is not included with the charger
Input Voltage Range: DC 12 - 18 Volts DC
Required Input Amperage: 60 Amps
Charger Circuit Power: 400 Watts x 2
Discharge Circuit Power: 25 Watts
Charge Current Range: 0.1 - 20.0 Amps per Channel
Discharge Current Range: 0.1 - 5.0 Amps per Channel
LiPo, LiFe & Li Ion Balancing Current Drain: 200mA per Cell
LiPo, LiFe & Li Ion Cell Count: 1 - 6 Cells
Maximum NiCd/NiMh Cell Count: 1 - 15 Cells
Lead Acid (Pb) Cells / Voltage: 2 - 20 Volts
Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.9x6.7x2.6”
Weight: 3.4 lbs.
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2012.