GForce X Weight 4-Scale Vehicle Weight Gauge
This is the GForce X Weight Gauge, including four scales and main unit. The system is designed for serious racers to measure the vehicle weight distribution easily, and allows you to measure the effects of adjustments to ensure your chassis is balanced for optimum performance on the track.
The ideal distribution for an on-road competition chassis would be for an equal 50% weight allocation left to right, and 50% weight allocation front to rear. Oval racers will generally seek a much heavier left hand side to assist cornering. A well balanced car is generally easier to drive faster due to the increased stability.
This computerized scale system is key in acquiring the data necessary to make measurable changes, as well as repeating previous setups. This kind of information is king and can help separate the front runners from the followers, and allows anyone the necessary information to become a chassis expert.
The X Gauge consists of a main display unit and four separate scales, each scale displays in 0.1g increments, with a maximum weight limit of 2000g. Accurate enough for the lightest of classes, but strong enough for the biggest of trucks.
- Designed for use with all classes, 1/8th circuit car, buggy and truck, 1/10th buggy, 1/10th touring car, 1/12th and WGT.
- Measures the chassis corner weights, left and right distribution, front and rear distribution, cross weights and total weight.
- Measurement can be displayed in either Grams or Ounces.
- Highly accurate weight measurement in 0.1g increments (equivalent to 0.01 oz)
- Maximum weight limit for each scale is 2000 grams.
- A total of 13 LED screens clearly displaying all the information, color coded for easy reference:
- 4 Red LED screens for displaying each corner weight measurement:
- 2 Green LED screens for displaying front weight and rear weight measurement.
- 2 Green LED screens for displaying cross corner balance (FR+RL and FL+RR)
- 1 Green LED screen for displaying total weight measurement
- 4 LED screens for displaying weight distribution percentages.
- Easy to operate 3 button controls
- 4 large, easy to clean aluminum weighing surfaces, with flexible silicone wire for easy placement under the chassis.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (not included) or an external DC power supply (6-13.8V)
Maximum weight of each scale: 2000g
Power source: 4 x AA batteries (batteries NOT included) or external DC source (6-13.8V)
Main unit dimension: 130.4x104.5x35.3mm
Scale dimension: 59.1x65.1x17.5mm
Weight of Main Unit & 4 Scales: 354g (not including battery)
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2015.