Futaba BLS157HV Digital Brushless High Voltage Servo
This is the Futaba BLS157HV Digital Brushless High Voltage Servo. Futaba has always been a leader in the race for innovations that get big results. Whether bringing exceptionally precise Silicon Micro Machining (SMM) technology to gyros or getting maximum speed, reliability and security out of 2.4GHz radio systems, Futaba is at the forefront of cutting edge RC technology. Now Futaba has done it again — by offering the first digital servos with the advantages of brushless technology. Futaba was the first, and is still considered the best!
- The choice for 3D/scale aerobatics and large scale surface applications
- Added cooling benefit of a metal center case
- At least FIVE TIMES longer-lasting than brushed servos
- 30% faster response times
- Greater resistance to jolts and vibration
- Smoother operation
- Same power consumption as brushed digital servos
- Exceptionally durable gear train
- Smooth dual ball bearings and strong Samarium Cobalt magnets
- Speed @ 7.4V: 0.12sec/60°
- Torque @ 7.4V: 514oz in
- Input Power: 6.0V - 7.4V
This product was added to our catalog on May 19, 2011.