Fantom FR-1 v3 Team Edition Pro Spec Brushless Motor (21.5T)
The Fantom FR-1 v3 21.5 Team Edition Pro Spec Brushless Motors are built to strict quality standards, which includes properly shimming the rotor, a complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength, asymmetry, and sensor board deviation to match strict tolerances. The timing is also set to Fantom's recommended setting. Coil resistance, rotor strength, and dyno results included! All Team Edition motors are guaranteed to meet Fantom's strict specifications!
The heart of the v3 FR-1 Series motors are the highest quality stators and rotors. Fantom stators are made from premium grade Kawasaki steel from Japan. The improved v3 stator design provides super low ohms resistance, while at the same time providing more POWER and RPM, as well as better efficiency! In addition, all v3's are outfitted with improved super-high strength "Ultra Select" premium grade neodymium rotors, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance!
Why settle for just an all-purpose motor when you can have a motor designed to fit your exact application! Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S...Fantom has you covered! Choose your weapon!
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Redesigned Rotor
- Redesigned Stator Designed From The Ground Up
- Redesigned Super High Strength & Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Redesigned Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy
- Redesigned Venting Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- ROARŽ Approval Pending (estimated by 9/15)
- Premium Grade KawasakiŽ Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
- High-Power / Low Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs & Collector Ring
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2017.