DJI S900 ARF Hexacopter Drone Kit w/Z15-N7 Gimbal & A2 Controller
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
This is the DJI S900 Almost Ready to Fly Hexacopter Kit, with an included DJI-A2 Flight Controller System and Zenmuse Z15-N7 (Sony NEX-7) Gimbal System. The S900 is a lightweight, easy to carry platform. Its strong, compact frame provides exceptional stability in most flight conditions, and its power distribution board improves efficiency and safety. A power electronics system allows a takeoff weight of up to 8.2kg. When transporting, the arms fold down and the 15-inch propellers fold in, reducing space, making it easy to transport.
Needed to Complete:
- Lightweight, Strong and Stable: The arms and landing gear are made of sturdy carbon fiber, greatly reducing weight while increasing stability and strength.
- Highly Portable, Easy to Carry: With arms that fold in to save space, the S900 can be taken wherever you need to go.
- Redesigned Power Distribution System: The power distribution system improves safety and reliability.
- Sparkproof Plug: Prevent short circuits and easily plug in your power supply with the AS150 sparkproof plug.
- Professional Quality: Weighing just 3.3kg, the S900 has a maximum takeoff weight of 8.2kg. This means you can easily carry most cameras and gimbals. Used with a 6S 12000mAh battery, it can fly for up to 18 minutes (Maximum flight time is tested on a breezeless day with a payload of 6.8kg, hovering at a height of 2 meters).
- Compatible with Zenmuse Gimbals: The S900 fully supports the Zenmuse Z15, GH3, GH4, and BMPCC gimbals.
- Greater Power: A 40A electronic speed controller is built in to each arm, with 4114 pro motors, high performance 1552 folding propellers, and V-type mixer design, giving the S900 a maximum thrust of 2.5Kg.
Needed to Complete:
- 7-Channel Aircraft Radio System (8-Channel recommended)
- 6S 10,000mAh ~ 15,000mAh LiPo battery (15C Min)
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 22, 2014.