DJI S900 ARF Hexacopter Drone Kit w/Z15-N7 Gimbal & A2 Controller
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
This item earns up to 2500 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This is the DJI S900 Almost Ready to Fly Hexacopter Kit, with an included DJI-A2 Flight Controller System and Zenmuse Z15-N7 (Sony NEX-7) Gimbal System. The S900 is a lightweight, easy to carry platform. Its strong, compact frame provides exceptional stability in most flight conditions, and its power distribution board improves efficiency and safety. A power electronics system allows a takeoff weight of up to 8.2kg. When transporting, the arms fold down and the 15-inch propellers fold in, reducing space, making it easy to transport.
Needed to Complete:
- Lightweight, Strong and Stable: The arms and landing gear are made of sturdy carbon fiber, greatly reducing weight while increasing stability and strength.
- Highly Portable, Easy to Carry: With arms that fold in to save space, the S900 can be taken wherever you need to go.
- Redesigned Power Distribution System: The power distribution system improves safety and reliability.
- Sparkproof Plug: Prevent short circuits and easily plug in your power supply with the AS150 sparkproof plug.
- Professional Quality: Weighing just 3.3kg, the S900 has a maximum takeoff weight of 8.2kg. This means you can easily carry most cameras and gimbals. Used with a 6S 12000mAh battery, it can fly for up to 18 minutes (Maximum flight time is tested on a breezeless day with a payload of 6.8kg, hovering at a height of 2 meters).
- Compatible with Zenmuse Gimbals: The S900 fully supports the Zenmuse Z15, GH3, GH4, and BMPCC gimbals.
- Greater Power: A 40A electronic speed controller is built in to each arm, with 4114 pro motors, high performance 1552 folding propellers, and V-type mixer design, giving the S900 a maximum thrust of 2.5Kg.
Needed to Complete:
- 7-Channel Aircraft Radio System (8-Channel recommended)
- 6S 10,000mAh ~ 15,000mAh LiPo battery (15C Min)
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 22, 2014.