DJI 5.8GHz Video Downlink Clover-Leaf Antenna Set (Transmitter + Receiver)
This is the DJI 5.8GHz Video Downlink Clover-Leaf Antenna Set. The 5.8GHz Clover-leaf antenna works in the frequency band of 5.8GHz ISM. It can be used in the 5.8GHz wireless video module AVL58 (both TX and RX), and also other transmitter and receiver working in the frequency band of 5.8GHz. The product has the following characteristics: low profile, light weight, high reliability and wide communication range. The cloverleaf antenna design has proven to be one of the best antenna designs for aero - modeling activities, especially the FPV flying.
The product has the characteristic of wide wave band range and circular polarization to ensure the stable transmitting and receiving when the aircraft is in any attitude and position. So it can provide reliable wireless video signals during a flight. The antenna has an advantage of good direction and has a wider and well - distributed range of signal than a common antenna, which are important characters during a flight.
- Performance Parameters:
- Working Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Gain (3-Lope): 1.2dBi
- VSWR: ≤1.5
- RF Bandwidth 150MHz
- Horizontal Bandwidth: 360° omni
- Vertical Bandwidth: ≥95°
- Polarization Mode: Right-handed circular polarization
- Physics Parameters:
- Working Temperature: -55°~125°
- Height: TX: 70.06mm, RX: 80.06mm
- Diameter of Antenna Head: 35.72mm
- Weight: TX: 13.43g, RX: 14.27g
- Hardware Functions Supported:
- Antenna Options: SMA
- Maximum Power Supported: 2W
- Soft Bend Limit of Coaxial Cable: <28° (Semi-diameter should be larger than 40mm)
NOTE: This antenna set was developed for the DJI 5.8GHz Video Downlink system, and may not be compatible with other systems.
This product was added to our catalog on March 20, 2014.