Core-RC Long Length Progressive Big Bore Shock Spring Tuning Set (5)
This is the Core-RC Long Length Progressive Big Bore Shock Spring Tuning Set, and is intended for use with big bore 1/10 scale shocks. These high quality precision made springs allow the car to float over bumps but not roll too much during cornering. The consistent wire diameter means that the characteristics of each spring in the range is similar, giving a consistent performance across the range. The spring stiffness increment between springs is very small, allowing fine adjustment of the suspension.
- Constant Wire Diameter
- Close Rate Increment
- Easy Identification
- Black Coated
- Precision Ground Ends
- Available as pairs or tuning sets of 5 pairs
- CRC-CR184: White: 1.8 rate, Coils: 13.85, Length: 64.80mm
- CRC-CR185: Red: 2.0 rate, Coils: 12.65, Length: 63.50mm
- CRC-CR186: Green: 2.2 rate, Coils: 11.75, Length: 62.20mm
- CRC-CR187: Blue: 2.4 rate, Coils: 10.75, Length: 61.00mm
- CRC-CR188: Black: 2.6 rate, Coils: 10.00, Length: 59.70mm
Note: To enable these Big Bore Springs to be used on small bore shocks Core-RC has released two optional converters for the top of the spring, enabling better seating of the spring. The bottom of the spring fits regular small bore shock bottoms.
- CRC-CR190: Big Bore to 13mm shock
- CRC-CR191: Big Bore to 14mm shock
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2012.