Blade Helis Theory W Team Edition BNF Basic Airplane Race Wing (760mm) w/SAFE
The fastest wing in the world just got better. Designed for pro-level FPV wing pilots, the Blade® Theory Type W Team Edition race wing delivers outstanding performance. This wing provides pilots with every advantage when racing against the best wing-pilots in the world. New black EPP foam construction offers unequaled durability for a wing in this size while the 2206-2450Kv brushless motor accepts 3S or 4S Li-Po batteries to suit mild or wild flying styles. Fully-integrated flight components such as digital metal gear servos, newly optimized AS3X® stabilization technology and SAFE® technology provide rock solid stabilization at blazing speeds. The variable-power video transmitter allows seasoned pilots to adjust to every environment or race, while the OSD provides pilot name and voltage. Plus, transport is a snap with the intuitively designed click-in wings and servo plug-ins. With all these features packed into such a compact airframe there is still room for a Mobius or Legend style HD video camera. Overall, the Theory Type W Tam Edition pushes the envelope of the race wing platform forward. Bind-and-Fly - Take to the skies in no time with the convenience of the Spektrum AR636 Receiver simple binding procedure with Spektrum transmitters.
- Video Transmitter - New Spektrum video transmitter offers a variable-power solution with forward programming from second generation Spektrum transmitters
- Common Batteries - The 4S power system is ideal for quad or heli pilots who want a drop-in solution for common batteries
- 30Amp ESC w/ BEC - High current ESC provides an ideally tuned power system for speeds up to 100MPH while maintaining a lightweight profile
- 5x5 Glass Nylon Propeller - Improved propeller delivers high top end speed
- SAFE® Technology - User-friendly launch mode provides confidence for pilots when flying this race-inspired wing
- Re-Tuned AS3X System - Increased cornering performance and straight line handling.
- With the flip of a switch disable the AS3X system - For races that do not allow the use of stabilization systems.
- Limited Edition Trim Scheme - Team Edition trim scheme gives pilots a uniquely visual appearance when cutting through the air at impressive speeds
- Wingspan: 760mm
- Overall Length: 360mm
- Flying Weight: 480g
- Radio: DXe and up
- Servos: 9g MG Servos
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5min
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Needed To Complete:
- (1) 6+ Channel Spektrum™ Transmitter
- (1+) 4S 1300mAh Battery
This product is expected to arrive on Saturday, April 21 2018.