Blade Helis Inductrix FPV+ BNF Ultra Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, Battery & Charger
- SAFE® Technology:
- Angle Mode: Keeps you flying fast and in control with renowned self-leveling
- Altitude Mode: Maintains distance from ground while providing self-leveling, perfect for beginners
- Agility Mode: Freshly tuned agility mode takes full advantage of the 8mm motors, with no self-leveling and full acrobatic capabilities
- Power System: New power system is fed by a 1S 500mAh that drives new 8mm brushed motors and larger propellers for a much more powerful flight experience. The larger High-Current PH2.0 UM Connector delivers consistent current to motors and electronics for long, reliable flight times form 4-6 minutes.
- Camera & Video Transmitter: Installed micro FPV camera is now smaller without sacrificing crisp and clear performance. The lightweight combo touts a 32 channel, 25mW video transmitter, a light and durable dipole antenna, and the 600 TVL camera has a 140° field of view. NOTE: A HAM license is required to operate the Video Transmitter in the U.S.
- LED Tail Light: Installed LED tail light provides a vibrant indicator for line of sight flying, or flying with friends. With 5 colors to choose from, simply select which color suits you straight from the sticks on your transmitter.
- Durable: Durable airframe and quiet ducted fans protect the motors and propellers from bumps and crashes, while the enclosed canopy fully protects the camera, video transmitter, and flight controller. With the Inductrix FPV +, crashes are stress-free.
- Intuitive Flight Modes that Make Flying Simple
- Altitude hold flight mode
- Innovative Meow Mode™ Allows You to Flip Over After a Crash
- Pre-installed LED Tail Light
- Quiet EDF Power System
- Durable Rotor Housings Prevent Damage
- Fully-Assembled with No Building Required
Gross Weight: 1.83 oz (52g)
Length: 3.9 in (100mm)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- (1) Blade Inductrix FPV + BNF
- (1) EDF Power System
- (1) FPV Camera/Video Transmitter
- (1) 500mAh 1S LiPo Flight Battery
- (1) USB Charger
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 5+ Channel Spektrum transmitter
- Compatible 5.8GHz Video receiver or headset
This product is expected to arrive on Thursday, October 5 2017.