Axial 1969 Chevy K5 Blazer Body. Package includes clear body, roll cage and grille assemblies, hardware, body mounts, decals and window masks.
Classic looks. Open-air top. Aggressive stance. These are just some of the characteristics that describe the gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Blazer, a rig that’s as comfortable climbing to the top of a mountain as it is cruising on the beach.
- Molded from .050 thick polycarbonate
- 12.0" wheelbase
- Classic style body featuring sunken interior, dash and driver figure
- Separate polycarbonate windshield can be left off for a full open-air design
- Includes molded chrome grille with exceptional detail
- Additional molded chrome parts; mirrors and door handles
- Clear lenses for headlights and turn markers
- Multi-piece roll cage with mounting hardware
- Additional molded parts; body mounts, body clip handles, wire looms and spare tire mount
- Full sticker sheet and window mask
- Detailed assembly sheet
NOTE: Driver helmet, and front/rear bumpers not included.
This product was added to our catalog on August 9, 2018
Overall worth buying.