This is the Avid RC Associated 12mm Shock & Turnbuckle Tool. The Avid Associated 12mm shock and turnbuckle wrench is a must have tool for your pit box. The tool provides the ability to adjust Associated, JConcepts, and Lunsford turnbuckles all with a single tool! Plus, it can also be used to hold the shock bottom of Associated 12mm shocks, so you can ditch that stamped AE shock tool!
Plus, the minds at Avid designed in a servo setup tool for B44 applications that allows you to setup your servo mounts so they are perfectly centered. Once the servo mounts are squared up, then detatch it from the tool and mount it to the chassis without the gearbox getting in the way and no worry about tweaking the chassis!
- Adjust your Team Associated, Jconcepts, and Lunsford turnbuckles all in one tool
- Shock body retainer for 12mm Associated shocks
- B44 servo jig for ensuring your servo doesn't get mounted incorrectly (tweaked)
- 6061 Aluminum alloy, precision CNC machined, black anodized with silver edges and laser etched logo
- Each package includes 1 tool and 1 AVID mini decal sheet
- Fits the B5, B5M, B44.2, B4.2, C4.2, T4.2, and SC10.2
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2014