Align T-REX 600E PRO DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit w/Motor, ESC, 4 Servos, Gyro & Carbon Blades
This is the Align T-REX 600E PRO DFC Super Combo Electric Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 600E PRO DFC Kit, but also a 600 3G Carbon Fiber blade set, a 600MX Brushless motor, three DS615 cyclic servos, one DS655 tail servo, a Castle ICE HV 80 Brushless Electronic Speed Control, a 6 Amp External BEC and also the amazing 3GX Programmable Flybarless System. This super combo provides you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronic package all in one box.
T-REX 600E PRO DFC Features:
- The 600E PRO DFC is equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head which effectively reduces wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel for the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest specifications. Patented composite material is constructed with a technique that cleverly utilizes frame space improving overall rigidity, and also creating a minimalistic beauty.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- The heatsink is embedded into the motor mount for effective motor cooling.
- Top mounted motor base puts the motorís center of gravity closer to the rotating disc improving 3D agility.
- Utilizes direct link CCPM swashplate control system enabling direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing but are extremely rigid.
- The 600E PRO DFC utilizes the highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear providing high load tolerance with minimal noise.
- An optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio is achieved on the 600 PRO DFC providing the best power output efficiency and flight characteristics.
- High quality 5mm carbon fiber rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in the rudder control system to improve rudder locking and control effectiveness.
- An additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block ensuring smooth rotation while eliminating the chance of a jammed one way bearing.
- The included 600 class 12S high voltage brushless motor providing generous torque and power output while consuming a lower average current, effectively prolonging the life of batteries.
- The motor mount consists of a third bearing block to provide additional motor shaft support, effectively reducing torque induced shifts with minimal gear striping issues.
- High quality updated tail gearbox design, combined with updated dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- The redesigned CNC machined metal tail gear box features thicker side plates for increased rigidity. This more streamlined design also allows for a simpler disassembly.
- Total pitch range of +15 ~ -15 degrees, for the ultimate 3D explosive power.
- Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearings.
- High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- Resigned lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
- High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 700 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors, ensure positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
T-REX 600E PRO DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 600mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1347mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
Motor Drive Gear: 13T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
Tail Drive Gear: 34T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8.61:3.85
Weight (with motor): 2290g
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6mm Size
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
- (1) T-REX 600E PRO DFC Kit
- (1) 600 3G Carbon fiber blade set
- (1) 600MX Brushless Motor (510kV)
- (3) DS615 Standard servo
- (1) DS655 Specialized servo
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (1) Castle ICE HV 80 Brushless ESC
- (1) 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (7-channel or more)
- (2) 6S LiPo Battery Pack 2600 ~ 4600mAh (3300mAh recommended)
- Digital Pitch Gauge/Dial Pitch Gauge
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2012.