Fun and predictable flight characteristics are the reason for the T-Rex 100Sís incredible popularity. Align has now improved on the T-Rex 100S platform, increasing its performance even further with the T-Rex 100X. To improve flight stability and reduce the learning curve, the rotor head assembly features a redesigned mounting system between the rotor head and main shaft, and the surface area of flybar paddle has also been increased. The included transmitter features a gyro gain adjustment for simple tail sensitivity tuning, interchangeable stick modes, and the stick tension is also adjustable. But the most unique feature is that T-Rex 100X can be controlled through an iPhone or android device with an optional transmitter attachment (AGNHERA5001, not included - sold separately), allowing pilots to experience a completely unique flying experience. Offering superior flight stability, with immediate indoor flying gratification, the T-Rex 100X is an excellent choice for either experienced or new pilots!
- Redesigned rotor head to main shaft attachment design, improves flight stability and minimizes vibration.
- Transmitter stick tension can be adjusted to suit pilotís preference.
- High contrast LCD display screen.
- Extended tail boom to improve gyro tail locking ability and overall controllability.
- Remote gyro gain adjustment on transmitter for ease of tail tuning.
- Supports iPhone/Android as controller using a unique transmitter attachment.
- 100X specific canopy design.
- Utilizes AFHDS 2.4Ghz automatic frequency hopping technology for stable signal and interference avoidance.
- Transmitter has trainer port capable of interfacing with third party flight simulators on PC. Interface cable is included.
- Support mode 1, 2, and 3 transmitter stick layout.
- Increased flybar paddle size to effectively increase flight stability.
- Utilizes hobby grade micro servos and increased frame rigidity, for flight stability, crash survivability, and longevity.
- Built in NiMH and LiPo battery charger which can be used while flying.
- Convenient USB charging jack allowing universal compatibility with PCís USB port, or any 5v USB travel charger to charge transmitterís NiMH battery.
- Charging status and capacity display.
- 5-in-1 circuitry includes receiver, ESC, heading lock gyro, servos, and mixing function.
Main Rotor Diameter:
Tail Rotor Diameter:
Weight (w/o power system):
- (1) T-REX 100X
- (1) AT 100 Transmitter
- (4) 1.2V / 1600mAh Ni-MH Chargeable Battery
- (2) 3.7V / 150mAh Li-Poly Battery
- (1) Simulator Cable
- (1) CD-ROM
- (1) CH100 LiPo Charger
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) Philips Screwdriver
This product was added to our catalog on May 5, 2012