This is a pack of two AKA Racing Typo Wide Short Course Tires. These tires have been pre-mounted on black AKA Cyclone wheels that are intended for use with the Losi TEN-SCTE. The Short Course Typo features a very low tread pattern that has been optimized for hard-packed indoor tracks. The "wide" carcass features a refined wide tread profile that delivers an exceptional balance between side and forward bite and will keep you moving through corners faster than ever! The Typo includes AKA Wide SC Red closed cell inserts and are designed, tested, and made in the USA!
- Red Insert (Soft): The red insert is designed to soak up the big bumps with its fluted I.D. while still holding its shape in the turns to increase corner speed and consistency.
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
This product was added to our catalog on March 19, 2015