Yuneec USA Typhoon H RTF Hexacopter Drone
Professional Quality - Incredible Features - Intel RealSense Technology
The Yuneec Typhoon H brings professional level features to the masses, in an easy to fly hexacopter design. This six rotor hexacopter camera ship features a 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable landing gear included as standard equipment, at an unbelievable price. The Typhoon H meets Yuneec’s standard of being ready to fly out of the box, with the most advanced safety features and remain easy to fly. Innovative safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to assist in avoiding large obstacles, and a failsafe system that allows the Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail.
The 360-degree gimbal has been combined with the CGO3+ camera to deliver breathtaking 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills. The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for unobstructed views and unlimited panning options. Plus, the updated programming features add flight and image capture modes that include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey.
The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception. With the ability to add mission-specific modules, the Typhoon H is the next generation platform for enthusiasts and professionals. Planned add-ons include a high performance collision avoidance module based on Intel RealSense Technology and an advanced IR camera module. The Typhoon H also maintains the Typhoon family’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly.
- 6-rotor hexacopter design
- 360-degree gimbal
- CGO3+ camera shoots up-to 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills
- Flight modes include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey
- Android-based ST16 controller with large 7-inch integrated display
- Each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation
- Custom-designed hardcase/backpack
- Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability
- Ultrasonic proximity detection assists in avoiding large obstacles
- Failsafe system allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail
Needed To Complete:
- Everything you need to get flying and capture stunning aerial videos is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on January 18, 2016.