YS Engines 70FZ-S 4-Stroke Glow Airplane Engine
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the YS 70FZ-S 4-Stroke Glow Engine. Developed for demanding sport and aerobatic flight, the YS 70FZ-S is a drop in replacement for the previous YS-63 with the same noteworthy features as the 63 but with increased power delivery and a variety of improvements that will increase power and reliability! One of the most notable changes, is re-designed regulator placement allowing the 70FZ-S to run cooler in harsh environments. The lower crankcase has been strengthened to help prevent distortion during operation, while the cylinder is now "liner-less" for better heat transfer, which will aid performance in high heat conditions.
- Most powerful 4 cycle engine in its class
- Developed for sport flying as well as overall power delivery
- Suitible for demanding acrobatics
- Ease of operation through new regulator design
- More power through ring-sealed crankshaft that increases crankcase boost
- Same mounting pattern as the YS63FZ-S
- "Liner-less" cylinder for improved heat transfer
- Supercharged system
- Fuel injected
- Regulated and pressurized fuel system
- Includes muffler
- Displacement: 11.45CC
- Bore: 27.7 mm
- Stroke: 19.0mm
- (engine) 455g
- (muffler) 33g
- Practical RPM: 2,000-15,000
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2011.