Yokomo YZ-4 SF Factory 1/10 Electric 4WD Buggy Kit
The 2017-18 IFMAR Off-Road 4WD Buggy World Champion!
Congratulations Ryan Maifield!
This is the Yokomo YZ-4 SF (Shaft Factory). The flagship 4WD competition buggy lineup from Yokomo is about to shake up the market. Featuring a "from scratch" design over the previous YZ-4, the YZ-4 SF does away with the belt driven system and adapts the platform to a shaft drive, surrounded by all updated (and premium) parts.
The YZ-4 SF is the exact world spec machine which has already earned multiple TQ and win's by team drivers, such as Ryan Maifield (Sun City Classic) and Lee Martin (BRCA National series). Also, a perfect win at the 2017 Japanese Nationals.
This SF kit is intended to be a "Factory" vehicle, including only the highest quality carbon fiber and aluminum alloy option parts available; typically not included.
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- Aluminum hard anodized main chassis
- Aluminum F/R bulkhead, Diff height adjust capability
- Aluminum suspension mount
- Suspension mount bushing, capable for adjusting (Toe-in, Toe-out, Skid and Width)
- Updated F/R suspension arm/Hub carrier/Steering block
- Sealed F/R Gear differential
- Front and Rear Differential and slipper crutch has light weighted for faster response
- For the universal usage at Dirt/Carpet/Astro turf, multiple springs, stabilizer bars,and differential oil has standard bundled
- Big bore X33 super low friction shock
- Aluminum/Carbon floating servo mount
- Clear JConcepts body
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- Saddle battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 scale 4WD buggy tires
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2017.