The Yeah Racing 90mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Shock is a great scale upgrade for your truck. A great upgrade for 1.9 class trucks that use 90mm shocks, this shock kit includes a full set of springs and machined pistons that will allow you to get your truck setup right, no matter how heavy your truck weighs.
These shocks can be setup with either a droop or a sprung configuration. A sprung setup will generate more flex and more suspension travel. A droop setup will allow your truck to sit lower and will support the weight of the truck better, but will generate less flex. Plus, the triple O-Ring sealing cartridge will help to prevent oil leaks at the shock shaft.
- Machined aluminum shock bodies
- Scale internal spring design
- Triple o-ring cartridge
- Includes additional option springs to tune the spring rate
- Allows you to set up the shocks with a sprung or droop configuration
- Available in multiple anodized colors to match the color scheme of your truck
- Fits HPI Crawler King, Gmade R1 Komodo, Vaterra Ascender, and Axial SCX10 Crawlers, as well as other similar models that use a 90mm long shock.
- (2) Yeah Racing 90mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Damper
- (16) Springs (including installed springs)
- (6) Long
- (4) Medium
- (4) Short
- (8) Pistons (including installed pistons)
- Mounting Hardware Pack
I really like these shocks... once they were set up. Choosing the right internal spring/oil combo can be a bit of a challenge as this is a "take off, disassemble, modify, reassemble, reinstall" process until you are satisfied.
I ended up using all of the softest internal springs with 25w oil and LOVE the way the Wraith moves and looks.
Great build quality, function, and look. Highly recommended!