The XRAY XT2D 2019 Dirt 1/10 2WD Electric Stadium Truck Kit is typical XRAY. Premium. Professional. High-performance. XRAY designs R/C cars for the most demanding racers; developed with attention to the smallest details, creating a true luxury masterpiece.
XRAY’s dedicated staff produced the XT2 using advanced German and Swiss CNC machines and premium European materials. Engineered and manufactured at the XRAY factory in Slovakia; the XT2 is another example of the attention to detail that the designers put into each of XRAY’s products.
Upon its debut, the XT2 won one of the world’s most competitive off-road series… the EOS. Hupo Hönigl won the Modified class while Max Götzl won the Stock class; making the XT2 a double-EOS Champion. Ty Tessmann achieved the first ROAR National Championship for the XT2. Enjoy the same winning platform that’s been tested and proven at the highest levels of competition.
NOTE: Painted body, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- All-in-one concept featuring front-motor & mid-motor build options are included in the kit
- Includes both laydown and standup parts sets: gear boxes, motor upper-brace, alu motor mounts, gear box idler gears, shock towers, rear-roll center holders, gear covers and battery holders
- Redesigned narrower rear gear box for both front & middle alternatives of motor position
- Redesigned ultra-smooth ball differential improves performance and extends time between rebuilds
- Redesigned multi-function rear upright generates increased traction & stability
- Redesigned rear suspension arms with front or rear shock-mounting positions
- Redesigned aluminum rear suspension holders accommodate the new, narrower rear gear box
- Redesigned longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- Redesigned redesigned body allows mounting of rear shock absorbers in the front or rear of the shock tower
- Includes hard front steering block for improved handling
- Includes +4.5mm offset wheel hubs
- Redesigned larger ball-bearing for the rear uprights increase reliability
- Fluid operation and reliability come standard with greased, upright ball-bearings & oiled bearings throughout the transmission and steering
Class: 1/10 electric 2WD off-road stadium truck
Width: Adjustable 313-319mm
Length: 319mm (420 with wing)
Wheelbase: Adjustable 289-294mm
Ready-to-run weight: 1900g
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Surface Radio System
- 1/10 ESC, Motor & Pinion Gear
- High Speed Servo
- 2S LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- 2.2 1/10 Truck Tires, Wheels & CA Glue
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2019