The XRAY XT2C 2019 Carpet 1/10 2WD Electric Stadium Truck Kit is typical XRAY. Premium. Professional. High-performance. XRAY designs R/C cars for the most demanding racers; developed with attention to the smallest details, creating a true luxury masterpiece.
XRAY’s dedicated staff produced the XT2 using advanced German and Swiss CNC machines and premium European materials. Engineered and manufactured at the XRAY factory in Slovakia; the XT2 is another example of the attention to detail that the designers put into each of XRAY’s products.
Upon its debut, the XT2 won one of the world’s most competitive off-road series… the EOS. Hupo Hönigl won the Modified class while Max Götzl won the Stock class; making the XT2 a double-EOS Champion. Ty Tessmann achieved the first ROAR National Championship for the XT2. Enjoy the same winning platform that’s been tested and proven at the highest levels of competition.
NOTE: Painted body, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Redesigned narrower gear box to mount the new narrow suspension holders
- Redesigned aluminum rear suspension holders to accommodate the new narrower rear gear box
- Redesigned rear multi-function rear upright with eccentric bushings generates more traction & stability
- Redesigned rear longer driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- Redesigned gear diff outdrives redesigned to fit the new 2.5mm drive shaft pins
- Gear differential with new diff-outdrives now designed to use with new 2.5mm pin
- Stronger diff outdrives are the result of a new hardening process that increases lifetime & reliability
- Redesigned rear suspension arms with variable shock mounting positions either in front or rear
- Includes hard front steering block to improve handling
- Redesigned redesigned body allows mounting of rear shock absorbers in the front or rear of the shock tower
- Includes +4.5mm offset wheel hubs
- Redesigned larger ball-bearing used in the rear uprights for increased reliability
- Greased ball-bearings included in uprights increase reliability while all other bearings are oilled for super free operation
Class: 1/10 electric 2WD off-road stadium truck
Width: Adjustable 313-319mm
Length: 319mm (420 with wing)
Wheelbase: Adjustable 289-294mm
Ready-to-run weight: 1900g
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Surface Radio System
- 1/10 ESC, Motor & Pinion Gear
- High Speed Servo
- 2S LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- 2.2 1/10 Truck Tires, Wheels & CA Glue
This product was added to our catalog on December 14, 2018