The XRAY XB8 2020 Spec 1/8 Off-Road Nitro Buggy Kit is an evolved version of the popular 2019 Nitro Buggy. XRAY has incorporated the latest upgrades and refinements to deliver a race-proven vehicle, capable of contending in the highest competition races around the world.
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German & Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by their artistic production specialists. The XB8 is truly a masterpiece.
NOTE: Painted body, wheels, tires, engine, exhaust and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Updated 4mm longer chassis for improved stability
- Longer center rear driveshaft to match the new chassis
- Improved front shock tower with 2nd row of lower shock mounting positions for tracks requiring higher corner speed and more stability
- Updated roll center position on front shock tower to extend set-up possibilities
- Updated lightweight flywheel for faster engagement
- Hard clutch springs for improved engagement
- Ultra-efficient pre-glued brake pads for improved braking efficiency and consistent braking characteristics
- 48T spur gear for improved acceleration
- Redesigned center upper deck to fit the 48T center spur gear
- Upgraded fuel tank with transient jet for more consistent tank pressure and to ensure constant volume
- Redesigned IFMAR legal rear wing increases stability in all conditions
- Front and rear CV drive shafts included for increased traction and easier maintenance
- All-new greased bearings for pinion gears and diffs for increased reliability
- +2mm offset wheel hubs for rear suspension
- Updated shock bodies revised to accept new composite shims for improved shock shaft movement
- Includes 4-dot front shock springs
- Includes hard composite radio box for chassis stiffness and reliability in hotter temperatures, improved precision of servo movement and more space for the receiver battery pack
Chassis length: 399.5mm
Approximate running weight: 3205g
- 2-channel, 2-servo R/C System for cars
- 21-class Engine & Tuned Pipe
- Engine starting tools
- Batteries for R/C system
- Tires, Wheels, Inserts & CA Glue
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- Tools for Assembly
Have yet to finalise setting up the kit, will do a review after that.