The XRAY XB2C 2019 Carpet Edition 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit is the epitome of high-performance and distinctive design. The XB2 offers highest performance, responsive handling, and traditionally exceptional XRAY quality, engineering, and design. The superb craftsmanship and attention to detail are clearly evident everywhere on the XRAY XB2.
XB2 was designed around a no compromise platform; the attention to detail creates a low maintenance, extra long life electric buggy. The ultra-low center of gravity (CG) and optimized weight balance makes set-up, driving, and maintenance easy and quick.
The XRAY XB2 was created by blending highest-quality materials and excellent design. On high-speed flat tracks or bumpy tracks, whether driving for fun or racing to win, the XB2 delivers outstanding performance, speed, and precision handling.
NOTE: Completed kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The model you will receive is a kit that requires assembly and accessories. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
XB2 2019 Updates:
- Redesigned multi-function rear upright helps to generate more traction & increase stability
- Redesigned longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- Redesigned longer rear camber link to accommodate all roll center alternatives
- Redesigned SLP (Super Low Profile) front & rear shock towers for increased cornering speed
- Redesigned SLP (Super Low Profile) front body shocks & shock shafts
- Redesigned SLP (Super Low Profile) front & rear shock springs for improved ride height setting
- Redesigned spur gear cover protects the body shell from the spur gear
- Redesigned body gives increased speed & improved handling
- Hard suspension blocks with 1-slot steering block extensions for improved steering characteristics
- Redesigned rear wheels with deeper recesses for the wheel nuts
- Greased ball-bearings for front steering blocks and rear uprights increase lifespan in dusty conditions
Class: 1/10 electric 2WD off-road car
Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
Length: 274mm (394 with wing)
Wheelbase: Adjustable 282-285mm
Weight (approx ready-to-run weight): 1520g
Needed to Complete:
- Electronic Speed Control
- Radio System
- 48 Pitch Pinion Gear
This product was added to our catalog on October 11, 2018