XRAY XB2 2017 Hybrid Edition 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit
The XRAY XB2 2017 Hybrid Edition 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit combines the 2017 XB2 Dirt Edition and the Laydown 3 Gear transmission components to create a 2wd kit with extra versatility, and the handling performance needed to compete on a variety of surfaces. The Hybrid Edition includes the XRAY Adjustable Ball Diff to produce maximum traction in dirt/clay conditions. It also provides the additional build option of the laydown transmission for improved corner speed and responsiveness.
This gives you a full arsenal of transmission tuning and weight displacement options you need, all in one box. The XB2 Hybrid Kit with ball diff and both transmission styles, as well as mounting hardware would retail for an additional $140 ($490) over a standard kit. The Hybrid kit will include battery straps, shock towers, camber link mounts, and other required hardware for both transmission configurations - at an unbelievably low price.
MAXIMUM TRANSMISSION TUNABILITY
If you are outdoors or on a low traction indoor surface, the standup transmission will be perfect. If you are running on indoor high grip clay, then laydown is the way to go. Now you can have a kit with both options included.
- Laydown Transmission: When the traction levels come up and you need to get power to the ground you will have the tuning parts you need.
- Standup Transmission: Still the best transmission solution for the loose and dustier conditions found on outdoor tracks.
- YOU WANT EVEN MORE TRACTION? The XRAY Adjustable Ball Differential is recommended for most XB2 configurations and is included in the Hybrid XB2 kit. It will increase traction and corner speed.
Class: 1/10 electric 2WD off-road car
Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
Length: 274mm (394 with wing)
Wheelbase: Adjustable 282-285mm
Weight: 1520g (varies according to equipment used)
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- LiPo battery pack and charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 scale 2WD buggy tires & inserts
- Tools for assembly
- Pinion Gear
This product was added to our catalog on October 10, 2017.