XRAY XB2 2017 Carpet Edition 1/10 2WD Buggy Kit
After 3 years of extensive development and testing the XB2 platform was released in 2016 and became one of the most popular 1/10 off-road cars. During the racing season XRAY worked with the factory team on further improvements and development of the platform to bring you for the next racing season all the finest performance and reliability improvements to keep the XB2 one of the best-performing 2WD 1/10 off-road cars in the world.
In-Depth 2017 Features:
- The XB2 is truly a masterpiece - Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by our artistic production specialists.
- Motor Position - To increase traction, steering and high-speed stability, the motor position was changed from left to right position. This new position achieves a different motoric moment which improves handling in most typical track conditions.
- Gear Box - The lightweight, tiny gear box has a new internal design, accommodating a new 3-gear configuration as a result of the new right-side motor position.
- Gear Box Gears - With the all-new right side motor position and new gear box, the internal gears of the gear box are also new. The new large 36T gear – which fits the new 3-gear configuration – is moulded from premium graphite composite to ensure maximum life, high strength, and minimal weight.
- Motor Plate - The black-coated Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum motor plate has a new design to accommodate the new right-side motor position. The motor plate brace was updated as well to accommodate the new motor plate. The motor plate holds the slipper clutch assembly as well as the gear box, and features an adjustable motor plate position. To reinforce the assembly, the motor plate is connected to the upper brace mount via a motor plate brace.
- Shock Pistons - Shock pistons are made from Delrin and are molded using ultra-high precision molds. All-new 2-hole pistons (1.6mm and 1.7mm holes) are now included in the set.
- Updated motor position
- Updated gear box
- Updated gear 36T idler gear
- Updated motor plate
- Updated rear suspension holder
- Updated shock pistons
- Increased steering
- Increased traction
- Improved high-speed stability
- Improved reliability
Class: 1/10 electric 2WD off-road car
Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
Length: 274mm (394 with wing)
Wheelbase: Adjustable 282-285mm
Weight: Ready-to-run weight: 1520g
Chassis: CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum 2mm
Front upper deck: Hard Composite
Primary ratio: 1:2.65
Gear Box gear: 36T
Differential pulley: 53T
Spur gear: 84T (75T, 78T, 81T & 87T option)
Motor pinion: Not included
Body: XRAY XB2 body
Tires: Not included
Wheels: XRAY Aerodisk 12mm Wheel hex hub
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- LiPo battery pack and charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 scale 2WD buggy tires & inserts
- Tools for assembly
- Pinion Gear
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2016.