XRAY X1 2018 Luxury 1/10 F1 Chassis Kit
The XRAY X1 2018 Luxury 1/10 F1 Chassis Kit builds off of the success of the 2017 model, and takes F1 class performance to the next level.
The 2016 European Championship was the first EC ever where the XRAY X1 dominated the race by placing 5 cars in the A-main, taking TQ honors and having a double-podium finish (1st and 3rd). The XRAY X1 the first-ever European Champion Formula car with Jan Ratheisky at the wheel.
In 2017, Team XRAY repeated the great success by bringing back-to-back European Champion titles back home, as well as having the most cars in the main final. Jan Ratheisky and Martin Hudy used 2018 prototype parts to dominate the race and take the podium win and 3rd place, respectively. It is the same out-of-the box X1 that you can purchase and race now.
Made in Europe
From unique HUDY Spring Steel and the world’s strongest Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, to XRAY’s own proprietary composite blends and premium high-grade graphite materials everything on the X1 is exclusive and premium. Using selected European exclusive materials crafted by XRAY’s engineering artists on state-of-the-art German, Italian, and Swiss CNC machines, the X1 is built from the finest that the world has to offer.
NOTE: Electronics, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Redesigned super-narrow chassis is 24mm narrower to eliminate chassis contact with the track while rolling
- Redesigned side link adapters – machined from graphite – are mounted to aluminum stands to work with the super-narrow chassis
- Redesigned steering blocks with updated extra Ackermann position for more in-corner steering and nearly 100% Ackermann curve
- Redesigned shock adapter for quick & easy shock position changes; includes updated frontward position for improved drivability over bumps and improved on-power traction
- Redesigned graphite servo holder allows mounting of updated shock adapter
- Tweak-free pivot brace for quicker & easier pod plate mounting
- Rear link brace with longer leads for battery side stop allows 5mm adjustment of battery position
- Battery backstop mounting allows battery position adjustment
Class: 1/10 formula
Width: Adjustable 180mm front, 185mm rear (depends on tires used)
Ready-to-run weight: 985g (varies depending on equipment used)
Drivetrain Type: 2WD direct drive to rear axle
- X1 2018 Kit
- Lexan Formula body & front wing
- HUDY Diff Grease
- Authentication Certificate
- Parts list & exploded view
- Shock oil
Needed to Complete:
- Radio System (transmitter and receiver)
- Steering Servo
- Motor & Pinion Gear
- Electronics Speed Controller
- Battery Pack
- Compatible Charger
- Wheels, Tires & Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2017.