Xpert R1 Cyclic Metal Gear Brushless Servo (High Voltage)
The Xpert RC R1 is an unbelievably powerful high voltage, brushless cyclic servo. The R1 features a quick release cable that simplifies installation and removal by allowing you to detach the servo wire from the servo itself, rather than the receiver. Plus, the servo includes 165mm and 290mm long connector leads! Combine this with a standard size full aluminum case, a strong metal gear train, .062 sec/60 speed, 416.40 oz-in at 8.4V, and you have the power and speed necessary for locked in cyclic control.
- Quick release cable that allows easy and quick installation for all helicopters.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- Operating frequency up to 400Hz
- Includes 165mm and 290mm leads
- Dimensions: 40x37.80x20mm
- Weight: 72 g
- @6.0V: .086 sec/60
- @7.4V: .07 sec/60
- @8.4V: .062 sec/60
- @6.0V: 296.45 oz-in (21.43 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 366.85 oz-in (26.43 kg-cm)
- @8.4V: 416.40 oz-in (30.00 kg-cm)
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2015.