X Factory X–60CF Conversion Kit
This is the X Factory X-60CF Conversion Kit, and is intended for use with the Team Associated T4 and T4.1 1/10 scale stadium truck. Everything needed to transform your T4 into an all-Carbon Fiber slim-design X–60CF is included with this kit; CF chassis, CF top deck, C.N.C. machined aluminum parts, 4-gear transmission case with the extra idler gear, shaft and bearings, motor plate, correct outdrives and bearings, X Factory's own symmetric rear control arms, unique rear suspension mounting system and a JConcepts body and spoiler, as well as other miscellaneous parts and hardware. Of course a detailed instruction manual with complete directions to disassemble the T4.1 and build the X–60CF is included.
The X-60CF has been seen testing at races all over the United States and Team drivers love it. Cris Cristo, from Massachusetts, debuted his X–60CF at the JConcepts race at R/C Excitement and reported, “The X–60CF jumps better than the original molded chassis version, and the slim design means it rolls less in the corners.” Team driver Alex Krieg drove the first X–60CF at the R.O.A.R. Nationals in Los Angeles, and reports, “The X–60CF is better in all respects. Easy to work on, tough and durable.”
Kit Includes Everything needed to transform a RC10T4 into an X-60CF:
- Mid-motor Carbon Fiber X-60CF chassis
- Carbon Fiber top deck
- 4-gear Transmission case (one extra idler gear, shaft and bearings needed)
- Motor plate
- X-60 rear control arms
- Unique rear suspension mounting system
- Awesome body & wing designed and manufactured by JConcepts w/Window Masks and decals
- Detailed instruction manual with complete directions to disassemble the T4 and build the X-60CF
Needed To Complete:
- One Team Associated RC10T4.1 or T4 rolling chassis, any version. Truck must have a complete front end and steering assembly, with all parts intact. The transmission internals and slipper assembly must be complete, as well as the rear CVD assemblies, hubs, and hub carriers. Also needed from the T4.1 or T4 are: wheels, tires, bearings, turnbuckles, ballstuds, shocks, springs, and misc. hardware.
This product was added to our catalog on January 8, 2013.