The X Factory "Infinity" Tall B6 Carbon Fiber Rear Shock Tower bolts straight on your B6 or B6D, but raises the upper shock mount holes in order to utilize the longer B5m rear shocks.
The B6 and B6D feature shorter rear shocks 3.5mm shorter than the previous generation B5 and B5m vehicles. When running on rough or lower traction surfaces, however, drivers often prefer the added traction and stability of the longer rear shocks, as the additional shock oil provides smoother, more consistent performance.
The Infinity I123 tower is just what racers need to mount those longer shocks to the rear of their B6 or B6D. Moving the shock locations both up and in, this tower maintains the original shock geometry while easily mounting the longer shocks. This tower also raises the wing mounts slightly, in order to keep the wing in turbulent-free air, maintaining it's effectiveness. Finally, this tower is made from 4mm thick carbon fiber, over the stock 3.5mm thickness, with additional material above the shock mounts for maximum durability.
- Mounts directly to your B6 or B6D
- Taller shock mounts for use with the longer B5/B5m rear shocks.
- Thicker 4mm material provides increased strength over the stock 3.5mm
- Increased material above shock holes for the ultimate strength
- Cut from X Factory's well-known, US-sourced Carbon Fiber
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2016