This is the Western Robotics WatchDog Micro Fail-Safe. The WatchDog Micro Failsafe is designed and manufactured in Canada with state of the art micro controller technology that will eliminate any possibility of your R/C vehicle from losing control. Once your R/C controller loses control of your R/C vehicle, the WatchDog will act as a "failsafe" that will safely turn off and put you R/C vehicle in idle preventing it from going out of control. It is universally designed to work with all popular brands of R/C systems. It is also equipped with male and female plugs to provide easy installation. This device is recommended for all types of R/C car and truck models.
Weight: 6 grams
- Compact waterproof design works in any hostile environment.
- Ultra low power consumption with operational voltage as low as 3.3V Battery Voltage Strength monitor with Hysterisis.
- L.E.D status indicator gives visual feedback.
- Ultra fast signal loss detection for quickest reaction time.
- 200,000 hour data retention dependability.
- Single touch programming jumper allows rapid setup.
- Built in electrical noise filter and suppressor offering superior signal readings.
Weight: 6 grams
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011
Monday, Mar 4 2013 (about 8 years ago)
Western Robotics WatchDog Micro Fail-Safe
this is really good and very small fail safe it work with mine Futaba T2Ph Radio and transmitter and 3racing led light set. the only draw back if your using NIMH battery and a yeah racing high speed fan 25x25 for my motor cooling the fail safe will start glitching off and on but if you use lipo battery it douse not glitch at all. i am using a Duratrax intellispeed control 12t modified in my tamiya M05.